Monday, February 19, 2007

~" X'Mas with Kranks "~


As I have watched the movie, Christmas with Kranks, I have known more about the day of Christmas. The movie is dedicated to the importance of having a Christmas of Americans. It makes me realized that it’ is not just a holiday, there is more on the day. Christmas Day is a kind of sharing loves in the family and to others.

It was a kind of missing piece that on the Christmas day one of your family had to go somewhere. The Christmas day got weird that he daughter of Krank had to be in distance. The cerebration was planed to be cancelled due to this specific reason and also there was the dispute of neighbors known Krank’s family trying to cancel the Christmas cerebrating. They seemed to do best to motivate and persuade Krank’s family to have an important party day like Christmas. A new plan went to the trip instead in Caribbean.

It taught me that not only members in the family are important but others. The cool neighbors of Krank’s family were concerned to know that their friends planning no Christmas. They helped to have their friend party. It was also letting me understood that to have one of family back was a cool moment as shown in the movie that Kreaks knew the daughter was coming back and they felt like so excited and had themselves looking cool concealing the tan skin.

1 comment:

Cecil Hill said...

Wooooooh. No teacher likes to flunk or debar. I am so happy to see you back in the mix. I had almost given up on you.

The blog you did on this movie is good. You write well and express your thoughts on the same line as I expected. Good job and get caught up.

I do not plan to stop the blogging until way past the test time. I will let you know but you still have some time to get caught up.

Let's rock.

Also I am sorry for the loss of your grandmother.