
One retarded man with his wife has his daughter. Not for long, on the day that Sam was forsaken by his wife, it seemed that the world was collapsed. He knew nothing but his daughter was in his arms. Further, Sam got to take care his daughter himself and his retarded friends. Lusi, his daughter, had grown and studied in school.
Lusi’s teacher found that Sam was not that good to take care his daughter. Tough, to have a new parent was considered, Lusi absolutely didn’t want that way because she loved his father lots. The dispute had pursuit to the court.
Tough, Sam did not have that much of money to have a lawyer, but it was a kind of help of their friends and lawyer. Finally, Sam won with the love of pure father and Lusi was supposed to glad with it.
I have watched this movie for long. It’s really go to watch it several time. It talks about a big retarded father who had a kid. The pure love of relationship as father and daughter and the fight of the right for be with the one you love were captured my heart. I like the movie.
I have watched this movie for long. It’s really go to watch it several time. It talks about a big retarded father who had a kid. The pure love of relationship as father and daughter and the fight of the right for be with the one you love were captured my heart. I like the movie.

No comments:
Post a Comment