Again it's a war!
Hamburger hill, the eating soul moutain. Tons of people died there in the battles on the days spending time targetting the top of the hill. Bombs and guns were used to kill troops along the path ahead.
I've seen one good thing of being American. They can spend good time like party during the battles, that's the plus, I think. If I were one of them, in the verge of dying, in the unpredictable furthur situations and enire tragedy, I could absolutely do nothing like that. I got to be very worried about the unfortunate further comings.
No matter what happens, they're with the present though the death is in front. It can also be thinking like doing the best fun today before there's no chance to do.
It's okay though I don't like much movies concerning wars, it made Americans huge Americans.

No comments:
Post a Comment